The additional quota preferences of foreign students for the academic year 2017-2018 were assessed and placed in the framework of the Instruction on the Admission of Students to University. The acceptance is based on the YÖS score only without considering the country quota, İnönü YÖS or other YÖS.
Students who have been accepted in the preferences must complete their registration in the Office of Central Student Affairs on the Campus of the University between September 14th and 18th, 2017.
Students who completed the registration are required to take the Turkish Proficiency Examination at TÖMER on September 20, 2017.
Students who need a ‘Letter of Acceptance” to be electronically sent to them by email can send us a request to this email: email@example.com
The Required Documents for Registration:
* The transcript of the high school diploma or transcript of graduation. The diploma must be translated by a Turkish translator and legislated or by a Turkish registrar ‘noter’
* The original high school diploma, T.C. Ministry of National Education Directorate or Turkish Foreign Representative’s Equivalence Document,
* YÖS result document
* Copy of the passport, the identity information and validity pages must be translated by a Turkish translator and legislated by a Turkish registrar ‘noter’
* Notice of current residence (must be issued to the relevant department within one month from the date of registration),
* Six photographs of 4.5 × 6.0 cm (must have been taken in the last six months, so that the candidate can easily be recognized from the front.)
* The bank receipt showing that the tuition fee has been deposited in the relevant bank, (2017-2018 Harç ücretleri)
* A notice of Clean Record, (Buradan ulaşabilirsiniz)
* False or incomplete documents made during the application, fulfillment and registration process will void the registration and a legal action will be taken against the candidate.