The results of preferences of foreign students for the academic year 2017-2018 were evaluated and placed in the framework of the Instruction on the Admission of Foreign Students to the university.
Explanations regarding the enrollment procedures and registration dates of the students will be made later.
For the results of Inonu YOS preferences:
For the results of other University YOS preferences:
Students who have been accepted in the preferences must complete their registration in the Office of Central Student Affairs in the Campus of the University between August 14th and 18th, 2017.
Students are required to bring the below documents in order to complete registration. Candidates who fail to complete their procedure of registration during the specified dates will lose their official right of registration.
Students who need a ‘Letter of Acceptance” to be electronically sent to them by email can send us a request to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Required Documents for Registration:
* The transcript of the high school diploma or transcript of graduation. The diploma must be translated by a Turkish translator and legislated or by a Turkish registrar ‘noter’
* The original high school diploma, T.C. Ministry of National Education Directorate or Turkish Foreign Representative’s Equivalence Document,
* YÖS result document
* Copy of the passport, the identity information and validity pages must be translated by a Turkish translator and legislated by a Turkish registrar ‘noter’
* Notice of current residence (must be issued to the relevant department within one month from the date of registration),
* Six photographs of 4.5 × 6.0 cm (must have been taken in the last six months, so that the candidate can easily be recognized from the front.)
* The bank receipt showing that the tuition fee has been deposited in the relevant bank,
* A notice of Clean Record,
* False or incomplete documents made during the application, fulfillment and registration process will void the regisgration and a legal action will be taken against the candidate.