The announcement of Foreign Student Preferences Student Quotas to be Accepted by the Higher Education Council 2017 Information

İnönü Üniversitesi

The announcement of Foreign Student Preferences

Student Quotas to be Accepted by the Higher Education Council 2017

Information

 Ön Bilgi / Information

Koşullar

Conditions:

60% of the students who took Inonu YOS exam will be accepted in Inonu quota and the rest, 40%, will be accepted from the YOS holders of other universities.

Students must pay 100 Turkish Liras in order to apply for Inonu Quota of the academic year 2017-2018. The payment should be effected to the below bank account information:

BANKA             :Ziraat Bankası

HESAP SAHİBİ :İnönü Üniversitesi Strateji Geliştirme Daire Başkanlığı

HESAP NO                                           :44791808-5035

İBAN NO                                               :TR 48 0001 0014 9044 7918 0850 35

ATM DEN YATIRACAKLAR İÇİN  :14 9044 7918 0850 35

 

During payment please provide the following information in the explanation field of the receipt:

Passport / Citizenship (offered by the Republic of Turkey) No

Name / Surname

YOS| TERCIH

e.g. A01236-Ali yılmaz-YÖS TERCİH

 

After paying the fees, please click on the below link:

http://oys.inonu.edu.tr/yos/

 

Notes:

The deadline to apply to Inonu Quota is Friday evening, June 30th.

Files bigger than 1 mb size cannot be uploaded.

Only the following file formats can be uploaded (jpg, jpeg, png).